Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Where Did the Summer Go?

The summer went by in a flash. I guess that's because we were so busy. We visited with Sarah in early August and had fun with Ethan and Jeremy. We went to the Beardsley Park Zoo (the hottest day of the summer for sure) and also to White Flower Farms nursery. It seems that time passes most quickly when we are visiting with grandchildren and our vacation always seems too short.

Here are some shots from our trip:


When we returned I started practicing for the "Children of Eden" play that my church sponsored for charity. It was a lot of work, but all 6 performances that we gave were exceptional and it was a great experience that I will never forget.

These are some shots that I took during rehearsal and set-building.


When we returned from CT I went to visit with Alli at Greg and Alli's new apartment in Charlotte, NC. We shopped at a fantastic mall, saw a movie, and dined out on some wonderful food. I can't wait to visit again a explore Charlotte further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home