Trick or Treat!
Sarah told me that Ethan really enjoyed Halloween this year and was dressed up as a monkey. As for Gene and I, we had no trick-or-treaters this year. I can't blame the kids at the end of our street for not wanting to climb the hill just to get here. So I will hide all of the candy that Gene insisted that we buy and send it back with Ethan when he visits us at Thanksgiving.
The weather here has been glorious and the trees have been changing colors. I estimate that they are around 40% turned right now. Jeanette and Carl were here visiting this past weekend. Carl cooked a delicious meal including a chicken dish and white eggplant. Mom helped him while Jeanette and I went up the other side of our mountain to the Valhalla Vineyard for a wine tasting. It was my first time to see their wine tasting room that has been open for about three years now. The building is beautiful and the view across the Roanoke Valley is spectacular. For any of you planning to visit us, I hope that we can take you there to see for yourself. Cheers!

1 Comments:
Ethan looks adorable. Can't wait till we have a little "monkey" to go trick or treating with too!
love- aunt alli and uncle greg.
Post a Comment
<< Home