Growing like a weed!
Our little grandson, Ethan, although 32 months old is already finding his size 4T clothes a little snug. Ethan is a bundle of energy and keeps everyone on their toes. I was lucky enough to be able to visit for a week and help Sarah move into their new 3rd floor bedroom spaces. Yeah! Ethan now has his own room and spent his first night, very comfortably, in his new "big boy" bed. It was a big week for him as he also visited his new school and got introduced to new play areas. I've heard since then that he had a very good first week at school which he was prepared for with a new backpack that seldom was detached from his hand.
Ethan and I had a fun trip to Toys 'R Us where we got him a new swimming pool and it came in handy in the 90+ degree heat. Sarah and Joe are doing a great job of managing to complete home construction and yard work while coping with Ethan's terrible twos phase.
I got back to Roanoke just in time to drive to Greensboro with Gene and Dad to meet with Greg and Alli to celebrate Father's Day. We had a great dinner and I even got to do a little shopping (very little.)
Gene and I also took a recent trip to Huntington, WV to visit with Gene's mom and see friends Bruce and Cindy. I hope that I am in as good a shape as Birdie when I get to be 90!
Next week I am off to Atlanta for the annual United First Financial conference. I will be learning about the latest software release of the Money Merge Account system so I'll have more ways to save you all lots of money. Don't forget to check out my website: http://u1stfinancial/pamhall

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home