Breezin' Through Another Summer
I'd like to say that it's been a long hot summer, but I'd only be half right. It's been hot alright, but it has flown by. In May I went to visit with Sarah and her family. We attended a bridal shower for one of her good friends, Lauren. We had lots of fun with Ethan visiting some parks and the Jump Zone. I returned home to prepare for a visit with my Uncle John and Aunt Betsy from NJ who were transported by my cousin Snooky and her hubby Bruce Campbell. It had been a while since we were together and we had a wonderful visit.
In early July I joined a new company that provides internet marketing, SEO and SEM services; AdzZoo. Gene and I visited with Greg and Alli over a weekend and at the end of July, Sarah, Joe and Ethan came to visit with us. Joe made some repairs to our deck and worked hard, but we had lots of fun too.
Well, here it is, the middle of August and we have just returned from my nephew Anthony Spinelli's wedding to Arve in Rehoboth Beach, DE. The beach ceremony was flawless and the weather was spectacular. As they kissed at the end of the ceremony two dolphins jumped out of the water in the backdrop. Wow!
Next weekend we are expecting to see Jeremy and Jeremy to finish off the summer....and what a summer it has been!
SUMMER 2010
ANTHONY AND BING

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home